請各位先登陸 (studentID,Moodle 密碼登陸),後編輯
請各位使用左方之工具列上的上載文件連結上載習作相關的相片

PUN Kwok-shing: Hong Kong achieved a little success in sustainable development

出自香港新聞網 - 樹仁新傳系學生實習習作

跳轉到: 導航, 搜尋

(Director of Planning should be in capitalized form because it is an official department. You should clarify the meaning of "24 percent of lands was used for urban development from now on, while the other is left for the next generation". Does that mean the rest 76% will all be used to the next generation? What about country parks?)

Gong Qi Jing

October 21, 2014

‘Hong Kong suffers a high-density development and a sustainable plan should be carry on for the next generation.’ Said, PUN Kwok-shing, former director of planning HKSAR government.

PUN explained, a large population (7 millions) crowds Hong Kong, which is only around 1107 square meters big. This makes Hong Kong develops in high density. Therefore, a sustainable plan is a necessity. PUN indicates that 24 percent of lands was used for urban development from now on, while the other is left for the next generation. ‘We have achieved a little success in sustainable development.’ Said PUN.

PUN said, the planning department has come out a statutory plan to ensure the best usage of the limited land. And the core is giving the maximum flexibility to land user. For example, the indication C-R represents for both Commercial and Residential usage.--125009 2014年10月21日 (二) 17:42 (UTC)

個人工具