請各位先登陸 (studentID,Moodle 密碼登陸),後編輯
請各位使用左方之工具列上的上載文件連結上載習作相關的相片

Quinn: Every modern news organization have to embrace content from audience

出自香港新聞網 - 樹仁新傳系學生實習習作

跳轉到: 導航, 搜尋
--095164 2012年4月3日 (二) 19:48 (UTC)

Stephen Quinn, digital development editor of South China Morning Post said yesterday that Citizen Journalism is essential as (they) are vital content provider to every newsroom. “Any modern news organization has to embrace, has to use content from the audience,” said Quinn.

He stressed that cooperation between newsroom and citizen journalists is essential, as the gathered power of public is far more significant than limited reporters.“Let’s say there are 400 people in this room, but the post in Hong Kong might only have 30 reporters. The 30 reporters are far less numbered than millions and thousands of people who carry cameras.”

“The issue is how they treat the audience, ” Quinn said , “We have to paid for the quality.” He explained, the most successful news organization which work with the citizen journalists, are the one who will reward and give something back to the person who contribute the photographs, or the news idea or the video.

He encourages newsroom to build up rewarding scheme such as hold prizes monthly for the best photograph and the best Youtube video. He believed that, maybe there are 90% of the online materials are awful, but it the responsibility for the reporters to find out the rest of 10% and reveal them to the public.

((interesting and different angle...nice focus and execution))
個人工具